Originally Posted by doggystyle
Wow thats something new, the nirta La maggiore thing. Never heard/read that before,, always thought it was the pelle, piromalli... Can u name some important guy from there? like Antonio pelle for the pelle clan for example

Well the most powerful people are one that you never heard about,if you live outside of Italy,you probably only heard about Pelle,Priomalli and so on. I will just copy paste to what i wrote page before:

'Ndrangheta stragista trial, the turncoat Stefano Carmelo Serpa, ex member of the De Stefano clan, said: "I'm afraid, these people are very dangerous. I speak neither of the "Ndrangheta nor of politicians, but of the secret services. And before talking about the relations between 'Ndrangheta and Cosa Nostra, I want serious assurances about my security. You don't know the submerged part of the 'Ndrangheta. It means that inside there are people who have even greater power than what Paolo De Stefano had. There are characters inside that at their command were worth and still worth more than him. But these are people you don't even know. They don't even have a fine."

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"