Originally Posted by Serpiente
He had a lot of guys around him ( for a associate ) and always was loaded . I think he had Tony Buck behind him or someone just as important . He was a gambler other then being a big book and game guy . He had stuff in Jersey and Philly . I know once a bunch of them got pinched by the C.C.C. In AC they and many stopped coming around , local police chief was a Italian and not to say he was ever on the take but there was a sort of agreement . But still you had street cops that would break balls but never really do anything.

Especially after couple of their own and a Ducktown cop Angeloni’s hamngaround and his crew were pinched for there big coke network and AC police chief knew Nick had nothing to do with it not even being kicked up right in his own neighborhood gave him props from shit like that.

The guys that were coming to AC was crazy ! From all families young dudes too , and many would just go by Georgia ave. don’t know if invited or doing it to see who was out front.

See there was always a crew out front of Scarf. even if it was Nicky Jr. friends or Phil’s friends before and if summer forget about it Scarf mom had the place packed with family and I mean packed .

Those guys from Philly North Jersey NY would just drive by and park if office door was not open they walk to a bar(or go see Beeps) and have drinks and every now and then they would look down the street because someone would show up in front of Nicks . They had Beeps about 100 ft. fron Angeloni’s s on Arctic Avenue and a lot of them knew Beeps from up north .

This was all around Sal’s time.

Love ur inputs& stories Serp ...always intriguing.!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...