Larry Barese is model after a couple of made members that gave misinformation to feds on orders from their bosses to throw the FBI off the scent or to know what the feds knew. The feds had enough Intel on investigations to know they were being played by said members and stopped contacts with them. The Feds never revealed their names in the documents. I have seen Larry Barese be compared to Greg Scarpa and Whitey Bulger, but those are not accurate comparisons for many reasons. Benny's is young and relatively new made man, and have not seen him around the crime family for very. The cases in real live that shows members get bumped up quick from associate to capo(John Gotti), soldier to boss (Joey Marlino, John Stanfa, Frank Desimone, Jimmy Fratianno) and other cases where soldiers to underboss and Consigliere, were guys that had been in that life most of their lifetime. We dont know how long Fazio has been around that life. Junior Soprano and Larry Barese crews have connections with other New York families, not just the Lupertazzi family. I can not see Benny as boss or administration member, we should not discount the old retire members who may temporary fill in the void or just remain boss with the backing of another strong family. Tony gets killed this would be the case, Tony gets arrested and goes to prison, he can pick an acting boss, we should also keep in mind Domenico DiMeo did the same but after two seasons he was all but forgotten in name and Jackie Aprile Sr makes it clear that DiMeo is no longer running things.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green