Going by administration and not the family itself.
1. Genovese their reach and power is what makes them number one.
2. Lucchese still had a lot of pull on the commission and still had strong connections with some of the other families across the country. I believe Santoro still had contacts in Mexico and Italy, but once he was underboss he stepped away from narcotics after Tony Ducks allegedly had a talk with him about it. Someone might be able to chime in on that.
3. Gambino streetbossliborio summed it up pretty good.
4. Colombo, they still had a seat on the commission was making money in Florida, Nevada, and California, and once the Gallo crew switched over to the Genovese crime family and a couple members were killed who was stiring up trouble with the Gallo crew, the family finally had a peaceful run until the 3rd Colombo crime family war, which in part can be contributed to the commission trial as that family alone took the most damage than any other family at the trial.
5. Bonanno, they did not have a seat on the commission, was still getting over the violence from Galante and the renegade faction, plus Donnie Brasco, however in terms of wealth I would put the family above Colombo since many members were involved with drugs.

That is my list for administrations.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green