Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Who's this Jeff Canarsie? I never heard it before.

He is a guy from Virginia. He does podcasts. That's not his real name. They way he describes mobsters is that they are all his friends, and some of his references of those gangsters, one can draw the conclusion that he has a sexual interests in them.

HandsomeMike, first I have heard of it. Sonny is done with his bank robbery sentence which was 50 year sentence. He is not under house arrest, but it should be noted that the feds would stakeout his house a few times a year. He is 100 years old, but he has been a longtime capo and a member of the Colombo crime family administration, they just like to see who is coming around his house or where he is going. That sentence is the root of all his parole violations. His 2011 sentence ended this past January and as far as I know when he was released from Devens there was no house arrest or probation in June 17, only that his sentence from the bank robbery conviction ended in the fall of that year sometime.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green