@Streetbossliborio
Tumac was a Jersey guy but from what I read. Anthony Corallo was pretty much smitten with him. Tumac "making" ceremony was also unusual; There was some things that Duck didnt feel like he needed to do.

@Pmac
I think Tumac was in consideration for underboss when Corallo was about to be sent away for good. I think the set up was Anthony "Buddy" Luongo as Boss. "Tumac" was suppose to be underboss. Not sure about the consigliere position. Could have been a few candidates; Mariano Maculuso; Amuso or Casso. The set up got disbanded once Luongo was whacked. I think Tony Ducks had something to do with that.

@Giacomo_Vacari.
If the Lucchese's New Jersey crew was the biggest; Why didnt they want to go to war with Casso and Amuso. Tumac and Martin Taccetta were heavy weights.

@MightyDR
You are right; Ducks should have told Anthony Accetturo that he might have to kick up more money to the Amuso/Casso regime. I think around that point; Ducks didnt really care about family operations. He was going in the can for good at a old age. Why the hell did Amuso/Casso get rid of Mikey Salerno. Worse mistake ever.. All the Bronx guys loved that man.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.