Originally Posted by Revis_Island
Originally Posted by doggystyle
http://www.antimafiaduemila.com/home/opinioni/235-politica/49749-verso-la-fine-dei-casalesi.html

Iovine has begun to talk and no one knows when he will stop while in Naples as in Rome many are worried about the new revelations. The new contributor said, among other things, that he managed the clan cash register until 2008 "that every month Casalesi could count on about 350 thousand euro of income without counting the personal income that each boss could get." Iovine recalled: "I managed to raise all my business between 130 and 140 thousand euros a month, I had the burden of paying at least 60 thousand for salaries but at least 70 thousand remained for me a month."

I dont understand.. Here we're reading about the billions these bosses make etc but still the boss of bosses Antonio Iovine says he got 130-140 thousand euros a month, of which he only got 70 thousands for himself.

Was looking back at the thread and I saw this. I know it was talked about but for a ”kingpin”, this number seems extremely low. Maybe he doesn’t want the rest of his unknown assets seized. But if not then there have been bosses within the casalesi like Schiavone who have had way more in personal assets seized.

Its a joke these numbers. I truly believe he wanted make it look like he was not so big shot.