i guess this place is a time share its nice. got a kitchen. small stove. microwave ect nice tvs king size bed nice balcony 27floor. if i look straight down theres a place atlantic city bar n grill. looks dead might try it tomorrow night if im drinking. were beach people, will make some drinks read mags i listen to radio all morning till 2ish. we give the valet guy in the garage a buck or 2 get the car and drive over to brigatine 5min, that place is nice/rich an the beach is nice quiet n clean. we swim alot the water down here is hot compared to massachusetts rite now. we got got here monday around3. been raining at night and like ive been saying kinda sketchy walking anywhere but the beach boardwalk at night. i like this place theres dumpys places and eyes sores but the good outweights the bad, and vegas dont have a ocean, guess will go to that place whitehouse subs tommmor. yelps telling us to go. its cool place thou 120 a day i think. she booked it idk......... more tomorrow. all over the news is that philly coke bust, which was a shipment headed for europe. they didnt pay merlino his take...... now i party at home to much..