I'm gonna go with Silvio assuming he recovers. True, his run as acting Boss made him nuts,but some things have changed.
1) He only filled in as "acting Boss" and probably was trying to not make any waves until Tony (hopefully) recovered.
2) The guys that were causing him all of the aggravation wouldn't be around anymore.
3) As official Boss. he could lay down some hard and fast rules concerning "conflict resolution".
4) Also as Official Boss he would answer to no one.
5) He was smart,respected, (both inside and outside the Family), and always came across as very pragmatic in the advice he gave to Tony.
I think he would have been a steady,dedicated Boss who would be strong enough to steer the Sopranos through the tough times sure to come. I think that NewYork would seize upon the opportunity to move in perceiving that the Sopranos were weak.
Benny was too young and green,The Barese brothers were either locked up or mentally "challenged",and Patsy couldn't order a sandwich without an OK from above. Paulie is the X factor,so I'm assuming that he goes down on the Rico with Tony. If not, there could be a problem. I see him taking over the big seat either by consent,or if need be,a hostile takeover.