Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy
Originally Posted by pmac
Pretty strange the providence leader is 28 seems like there's a lot of them down there. The guy in charge of my area is young to I think like 38ish

Its because Joe has the juice on the street. Stevie Lancia is his uncle and patch member. He owns a condo building in Providence where alot of the members take residency. I asked the same question way back when about how young he is to be a president. What I heard was he went after a rival gang from out of state. Tuned them up pretty good. And caught the attention of a major California chapter. So he's got huge backing.

Do you know anything else about this kid. I think it’s pretty wild that he’s only 28 and the president he must not fuck around.

Joe, it is in a way. But TBH, in my opinion, the Rhode Island chapter is thin. The Pagans are breathing down their necks here. The word I get about RI is that their stuck in the past. They're trying to get younger. However, whats crazy about Joe is that believe or not he comes from a very wealthy family. His family was in the styrofoam business. It makes you wonder why hes even bothering with this. But to answer your point, he's feared and respected. He's not a small kid. And the one thing people in the " know" say about him, is that he's someone who's " willing to go the distance".

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast