Originally Posted by pmac
i read it over on capecis site heres my interpretation. madonna's the acting boss hes been in prison since summer 2015. theres not date availible so this is big brain guessing, in 2016 the brooklyn guys are like what thell. the acting boss is in jail for another 5 yrs and creas all the way down the bronx. so they start passing messages to amuso he takes madonna down. some how miked desantis is elect acting boss. i dont think crea was ever demoted or stepped down. dont make sense he did nothing wrong. i believe he went along with whoever vics choice as acting boss since madonnas gone, an pretty old. then in may 2017 hes arrested for abunch of shit they fill his spot with a acting underboss till the trials over. they kinda explain it that way this week. no one had a problem with crea it was madonna holding the acting boss title well in jail for 5yrs whats the point

I think that Crea would step down if in his trial would get a long sentence:

https://www.cosanostranews.com/2019/01/mob-trial-of-2019-five-luchese-wiseguys.html

Crea Sr. and Crea Jr. are also charged with the Meldish murder, an attempt to have a Bonanno associate killed, and other crimes.

Prosecutors also are seeking to link Crea Senior to major labor racketeering cases in the 1980s.

They also are seeking to highlight for the jury Crea Junior's alleged violent roots with the so-called Tanglewood Boys. Crea Junior was allowed out on bail, which is highly unusual in such a mob murder racketeering case.

Other sanctioned attempted murders in the indictment:

Stevie Wonder faces charges for ordering Luchese soldier Joseph (Joey Glasses) Datello to New Hampshire "to find, assault and kill" a cooperating witness last October.

In late 2012, the Creas ordered others to whack a mob associate who had disrespected Crea Sr. They traveled to the Bonanno gangster's "home, armed with a gun" but apparently never used it.

On May 29, 2013, Caldwell allegedly shot Enzo the Baker Stagno.