Originally Posted by Revis_Island
The amount of money that they see in Italy and overseas in general the is the stuff of hedge fund managers here in the US I think. Just seeing how much is seized by the government is mind boggling. And it’s only a fraction of their wealth. Routinely you’ll see hundreds of millions of euros taken away from them but it doesn’t seem to affect them that much.

Good point. Seems like the money that is being dealt with over there dwarfs us over here. When we talk about most powerful in terms of the LCN, no one really stands out to me. Everything in this country is so overshadowed by drugs and Chapo has taken more lime light in this country than any mob boss has.

What I will say is based off everything I've read about the guy. I feel like if Cali never got killed, he would of became huge here. Fast forward 10-15 years, if he was still alive and became boss of the Gambinos, he would of been talked about in the same circles as guys like Carlo among other big time historical bosses. He would of been a no brainer as the most powerful in the country.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast