I agree Vic has been off the streets for so long... it almost seems like Crea and company let him keep the name in title but still respected that title and that backfired and got used against them.

Once these guys on the street saw an opportunity and wanted to take over they used that to their advantage.... “they are still loyal to you Vic “... no they just want to take over the family and want to use your title to make that happen without a war so they can make more money.

The whole coded message thing seems strange too... so Crea got a coded message saying if he didn’t take step back they would kill him, his son and friends and he just ate it? Fine he probably has enough money and he has legal troubles for so no need for more trouble...

But then this “coded message” also allegedly stated they would kill the guy they named new consigliere if the Bronx didn’t take back seat but then they give him that position... I thought Crea and Madonna were locked up... so they were going to kill this guy if two guys in jail wouldn’t step down but because they did they promoted him ?

Seems like the Lukes might actually be the Ivy League of organized crime... guy that has been in jail for 25 years is smart enough to send a coded message that’s guys from two different factions all understood that’s impressive! Wonder if the message at a contingency plan in case they didn’t step down.... I bet the Bronx faction wouldn’t have understood that part of the coded message 😳.

Sounds like BS! Maybe the rat was told that is what happened and the new guys want to make it seem like Vic still is the ultimate power?

Who knows but the rats the feds are using are such low life’s it’s hard to believe it. I am sure I missed something but this guy was suppose to be in on all this high level info about the take over and then they are just going to take him out? Sounds more like things weren’t going his way... he owed $ or some garbage so he decided to rat.