I would like DayLight Savings Time to start first Saturday night of March and go until first Saturday night of October.

The way they have it now is confusing. 2am Sunday morning or such and second Sunday of March.

I was at first upset when George Bush changed it to March, but then really pleasantly loved it. Thing is before it seemed like a 2 hour difference in April. I don’t know why. But it just seems easier to adjust now at the start.

But DayLight Savings time goes on way too long. It should end in early October or late September. We’re getting garbage evening hour time right now in October, the sun’s already starting to turn orange at 7pm in late August. And even by late August it’s still dark out at 6:30am. The ladies I worked with at Avon were creeped out that we suddenly plunged into darkness going home in the evening when it fell back in November. If we did it in early October or late September it’d be easier to adjust.

Also the Sunday morning 2am thing is confusing. I’d do it Saturday night 11pm. You get an extra 10pm hour for one fall night and lose the 11pm hour for one spring night.

And for those who want it all year round I’d just say we either lose or gain 30 minutes (depending where we are) and stay there permantly. That way it’d be a happy medium.

Hey there buddy, What’s Up? Patricia told us you were coming. My name is Luke and I’m team hoarden all the way. I ain’t no bad hombre. Everybody’s gonna tell you I got a big mouth though. I spoil the endings to movies. -Dennis from GLASS

Hey, can we keep it under 60? I’m still trying to pay for all this dental work. -Simon from TRUE LIES