John Terry is assistant manager at Villa, Frank Lampard is manager of Derby and Ashley Cole is a player for Derby. Three Chelsea and England legends. So it has added spice.

Richard Keogh turns 33 in August so it could be his last chance to go up with Derby after so many close calls. It was his mistake that blew Derby's chances in the Playoff final in 2014 against QPR so it could be a nice story of redemption for him if Derby succeed.

The Playoff semi finals were thrilling affairs so my prediction for this one is naturally a 0-0 draw and penalties.

I'm rooting for Villa.

Barcelona lost the Copa Del Rey final against Valencia today. Can't see Ernesto Valverde lasting much longer as manager for them. Both Real Madrid and Barca need a huge rebuild this summer. Could be an opportunity for Atletico Madrid to take advantage next season but they're losing Antoine Griezmann and Diego Godin. Hopefully they can invest the money they get for Griezmann very wisely. I personally feel Griezmann is a bit overrated anyway.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.