Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
I had it 115-111 Fury; 9 rounds to three minus a point for each knockdown. That seems to be the majority opinion though the AP had it a draw and ESPN scored it for Wilder.

This was a "Jaws" fight - slow build to an outstanding conclusion, making the fight as a whole legitimately great. I'm on board for the rematch. Joshua who?

There was no way Fury won 9 of 12 rounds. There's a reason it was scored a draw. There's also no way the last round was 10-9, Fury got knocked down! Unless he comes back and knocks Wilder down in the same round, it's a 10-8 round all day of the year.

Joshua is a clown until he actually fights Fury or Wilder. He flat out ran from Wilder and then tried to save face and got booed for it, and he seems like he doesn't want any of Fury either. People forget that Tyson Fury is still considered the lineal champion because he didn't lose his belts via a fight but was stripped. How he got up against Wilder in the 12th I'll never know. That was some Undertaker in Wrestlemania type shit.