Camorra, son boss: I love my father but I don't respect him

06 May 2019 "I love my father but I don't esteem him. We must dissociate ourselves from the Camorra". Thus, Antonio Piccirillo, son of the boss Rosario, interviewed, after yesterday's demonstration in Naples. "I dislike that subculture - he explains - the camorra is to be thrown away and crushed, even if my father was one of them. And now he's been in prison for years". "I love him - he insists - but it will never be a total love. He knows it. He understood. He even says that this change of mine gave a meaning to his life thrown away". Then he explains why he took to the streets. "Because I don't want others to end this, I don't want others to be ruined anymore." "I have seen my father for a long time with dead eyes, with death inside. And I miss the money to visit him he left me. They are all called bosses, but some get rich and still make a shitty life, while others burn the money for lawyers, fugitives, and trouble ". - See more at: http://www.rainews.it/dl/rainews/ar...4e612b4-0575-47ed-b0e0-41e20b6204a2.html

"The king is dead, long live the king!"