Originally Posted by Kingscounty
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Kingscounty
The narrative that Gotti wouldn’t have killed big Paul because of two guys albeit one being a serial killer is none sense. Gotti was all in and for good reason it was kill or be killed. Not mention his giant fucking ego and all those stroking it for him.

It isnt nonsense. The hit would of never happened unless frank decicco and Sammy Gravano were onboard. Angelo basically said that when he was begging them for help leading up to it Now the shooters were apart of Johns crew and supposedly he came up with them wearing Russian hats which was smart BUT Frankie Decicco did a lot of the planning and talking to the higher ups like gallo and Joe Piney. Gottis role in the actual hit was a driver.

Go back and read what I wrote. I said because of two guys I didn’t say Gotti planned it or acted alone. You don’t pull off a coup like that alone. It takes a team and people willing to risk life and limb. So again just to be clear of what I said the narrative that Gotti wouldn’t have done it BECAUSE OF TWO GUYS is none sense.

I read what you wrote. But impossible to say for sure either way. If Roy and his crew were around then John most likely wouldnt attempt it since it was well know he feard those guys. Hell in 1982 Gene was caught on wiretap basically saying the same thing