Back in 97' when he was found with lists of proposed members from other crime families, which he was supposed to destroy afterwards. The Genovese family would not have any sitdowns with him at all. The Bonanno family was not affected as they were not doing that many joint family ventures with the other families at the time. Louie Bagels from the Lucchese is said to have sent a message to Amuso seeking permission to kill Junior, nothing came of it and more than likely Vic did not want to go through all the problems like he had with John Gotti Sr. The Colombo family was furious about Junior antics, with Wild Bill also wanting to kill Junior. That episode costed the Gambino family a lot of money when they were cut out of deals. That was probably going through Nick Corozzo head during Operation Old Bridge. Those are the only two times I can think of there being an attempt or plot against Jr Gotti. Him getting stabbed, I really thought it was John Gambino sending a message to the Gottis to not make the movie or get involved with the family.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green