@Pmac.

Would have never thought Nicky Glasses Marangello would have been Phil's choice as underboss. He was sooo close to Galante and seemed to follow his orders to. Why do you think he wasnt bumped down to soldier? Mike Sabella got the boot for being so close to Galante. He was a mentor to a ton of guys.

Rastelli power was due to Joe Massino; If he didnt have him; He would have been whacked when he got out of jail or asked to step down. I bet the other commission leaders had no respect for him.

@MeyerLansky

Yea; The Donnie Brasco situation was a mess. Definitely could have been handled differently. Mirra and Napolitano payed a heavy price with their lives. I don't understand why Sonny Black didn't skip town. He knew he was a dead man but he wanted to die like a man. I don't get it...

Last edited by Zavattoni; 04/27/19 10:11 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.