Originally Posted by BensonHURST
A
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Philly is about to get crushed...

The Feds have everything but I think it’s the informers are not the best but lots of people singing in Philly and a few indictments on the way .

I don’t have facts but I have good info from watercooler at lawyers offices.

Serp;

Have been about to get crushed for how many years now?

Unless the feds have one of the inner circle ready to flip I don’t think the feds will touch them.

They are grabbing the low hanging fruit with these b.s. cases
If they could have gotten Nicidemo to flip that would have been the
But he did not flip and they are smart enough to make sure his family is taken care of.

They took down guys from the admin mousie and stano they had capable guys that stepped right in did not shut a beat

You gotta give them credit they came a long wait ay from a crew of punks hanging on a corner.......

Yeah don’t know if that one last week was what the person was talking about or is there one or two wired up ? I don’t know for sure but so far everyone is keeping there mouth shut till they don’t.

The constant LE pressure will or already have guys wired up but they are closing in they can not keep the governments money coming in without busts they will get less and less men money and OT and it won’t be long before they score or come up with bottom feeders like what’s going on.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."