Originally Posted by pmac
i knew this guy when i was a kid we bought weed off of. the guy over decade or 2 made tons of money. smart guy to. then he got trapped in a sting. there was a dea agent posing as a coke kingpin and the guy we used to buy weed off tried to buy 10 kilos of coke offhim. i could never wrap my brain across how he got fooled into buying or attemping to buy off a dea agent. 1 someone must have been busted by them and introduced the weed guy to the dea guy to get off a big case. this guy must have been convincing as hell. cause the weed guy was or atleast i thought a street dude who was really smart. he ended up with 17 yrs . they took a ton of cash he got found with to. just crazy a street guy could be so fooled. this dude was a crazy puerto rican but cool. must have been blinded by greed. hes been trying to get a entrapment appeal for the last few yrs. i dont think it worked.

They do this reverse buy shit all the time. The entrapment defense never works. I was NEVER found in possession of a gram of coke, a gram of weed or a gun that wasn’t legally mine but guess what I got over 10 years. All it takes is for a few rats to go in front of the grand jury and it’s over. If the Feds KNOW what you are doing it doesn’t mean shit if they can’t prove it. They will find a way to back your ass into a corner and you either take a plea you can live with or roll the dice. Rolling the dice against a machine such as the Feds with with a 97% conviction rate is a lose lose.