I can't identify any forum rules I've broken, although I will accept any moderator's intervention and/or action.

I'm not sure about your assessment of European mass shootings, either. Granted, I don't live there, but I've read opinions by proven experts in the region that seem to be much more informative and nuanced then yours, and they would disagree.

I'm not sure why people push others off of bridges. Social media? Did these things happen before social media? Teenagers have always been crazy. Not sure what your obsession with social media is all about, but to blame it for a violent culture and widespread mental illness when we have leaders enabling the very same thing is quite a stretch.

I'm trying to grow up, but I'm young at heart.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea