Turks, Turkish Kurds and Albanians are all quick to pull the trigger. Weirdly enough at the same time they're also all pretty easy to get along with. If you don't get on their bad side of course lol. Many got a short fuse and a HUGE sense of honor.

There's less Kurds and Albanians over where I live - though both have a noticeable population here - but a pretty big Turkish community. I hung out with plenty of Turks. There's quite a few from the Black Sea region over here as well. They're often described by the other Turks as "Laz" but the pure Laz are mostly extinct and they're probably the proudest Turks around. They wildly vary in looks as well: many look Greek, some look slightly Central Asian and it's not uncommon for one to have blonde or even ginger hair. It's a bit of a stereotype, even in Turkey itself, but the Black Sea Turks can be crazy as hell and a disproportionate number of them got OC connections through their family. Many times they got an uncle, a cousin or even a father whose up to his neck in the business. The father of one guy that I went to school with when I was younger got shot and there's another one whose father was implicated in a local underworld murder before he fled to Trabzon. Then another guy got shot in his knee three times by his own cousin.

In another town that's closer to the Dutch Brabant border there was a Turkish-Kurdish family. One of my mates was pretty close with one of the sons from that family. They were nothing to mess with. I remember my mate getting a block of hashish for free for his birthday from him. He was always carrying a gun and sometimes he got picked up by a few other Kurds in a Mercedes to "go somewhere to take care of some business". All of the sudden the entire family disappeared and moved somewhere to Holland lol.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 04/13/19 06:45 PM.