The closest one who would fit your requirements would be the Chadee Gang in Trinidad until its leader was arrested and executed in the 1990s. Today, Puerto Rico is the big entry point into the states from the Caribbean. After that NLS of Curacao is the biggest group due to their connections and other activities other than drugs, plus they created a solid pipeline to St.Maartin Island for the tourists, and residents. Jamaica has a high percent of weed, but as the times go by, it will go off the list with weed becoming legal in many states and no one will care as most people do now. Haiti and DR has a number of groups with many street gangs in the USA starting up over the decades with these gangs sometime merging with one another for protection and power. Both nations have their own pipelines to the states, as they do get most of there drugs from South America and manufacturing their own drugs or just shipping the material to the United States. Those two countries have had internal disputes off and on over the years, the Haitians for example in Florida and New York recently, while the DR is just regulated to itself at the moment.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green