Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
As I have stated before there are different sources of informants. If more than one says the same thing or something similar to what another informant says, then there is cooperation with the information. If one informant gives information only they talked about, then it is hard to concluded it in the overall narrative. I will give you two examples of an informant giving only information they revealed without another informant backing it up. 1) An FBI informant who was a made member in the Bonanno crime family in Miami said that Anthony Corallo told him that Joseph Rosato was the boss, Anthony Corallo was the number two man, and Carmine Tramunti was shifted back to his former position in the Lucchese crime family. The informant was then told in January 1968 that a meeting of Lucchese members would meet at Paul Varios house to elect a new boss to replace Joseph Rosato. 2) An FBN informant who was an associate of Christopher Furnari of the Lucchese crime family in Brooklyn who was involved mainly in heroin said Christy Tick told him that Carmine Tramunti was number one, Paul Vario was number 2, and Christopher Furnari was number 3. Tramunti had final say on their dealings, but other venues outside narcotics had to be brought to "Steve" or the "Old Man" before they could move forward with them and to not talk about drugs in front of senior members or those close to other capos.

As I stated before, 1967 was interesting for the Lucchese crime family after Tommy Lucchese passed away.

Give me the source where u read this, show us. Then I'll trust you didn't make it up