Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Ducks seemed to be one of the smart old timers with connections to the original commission. Why would he go along with any plan that made someone like Casso more powerful? That was really the turning point for this family.

I think the commission trial was taking a toll on ducks; and at that point; He really didn't care who was the Boss of the family. You had Christy Tick Furnari advising him about making Casso or Amuso boss and he kind of reigned in and agreed. Salvatore Santoro at that point really didn't have a say because I think he was on the outs with Ducks. I think Neil Migliore should have been a choice or another old timer. There were other respected guys in that family that were never considered.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 04/01/19 03:15 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.