Originally Posted by UncleVig

Maybe he shouldn't have butted in to his adult niece's personal life. Does he still tell his Meemaw who she can and can't date too?

"Meemaw, you can't date Norman from the senior center. He has false teeth and a hearing aid. He's not good enough for you meemaw."

As a father to daughters, and as an Uncle to nieces I do care about who is in the lives of family members. We Italians are patriarchal and Franky Boy i believe was born in Sicily and raised in Bensonhurst. We don’t know the story probably the the killer was a piece of shit which is now very obvious. Maybe his niece didn’t want anything to do with this dude and he was bothering her. I think the reason why franks family didn’t want to release the video was they knew who did it and were going to take care of the problem in an honorable way. A white death.[/quote]

I don't know. If I had a niece about whom I cared deeply, and some loser guy was trying to court her or get close to her, I'd probably step in somewhat, especially if she didn't have a father around or involved in her life. Young females need protection and oversight that young men don't need. I know how scummy people can be, but young men (with all that bravado and testosterone and insecurity) are often especially problematic. Comello is obviously a nut though considering what he did, and that could have happened to anybody -- but it just happened to occur against a high-level mob guy. This guy's days are obviously numbered though, so justice should arrive rather quickly.