Originally Posted by phillyguy39
From what I understand Narducci did not even want to go near this guy simply because he was very upset with him for what he did to his wife regarding the promissory note. I guess he didn't want to blow his top with him so he sent Gallo ONLY to pick up the money. What Gallo said or did from what I was told was his own doing. As a matter of fact they say some of these alleged threats were actually joking around. One scenario Gallo repeats three or four times that the witness has nothing to worry about and that Narducci is not going to hurt him. Than Gallo says he may come in here and strangle you once or twice and they both start laughing. The other time Gallo says please pay this guy you know he's killed 8 people. He does not state anywhere that Narducci said he would kill him or hurt him, etc..... Believe me when this case goes to trial you are not going to believe what comes out at this trial. This can not be made up. But for the government to stoop as low as they are to use a terrorist against one of our American people is truly an outrage. This insults me. I don't care how they feel about Narducci this is downright absurd. The best part is ALL of us our paying for this!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnirdSs34qk

I cant listen to that guy rant and rave
Sounds like the Narducci camps wants to blame it all on Gallo, Gallo is clearly in the loansharking business , He claimed to have 300k on the street , hinting he was backed by Narducci . My guess this terrorist thing is going to be nothing its basically irrelevant to the matter at hand.
now if you want to get upset because the feds are using a alleged terrorists to inform on people I agree, standard operating procedure for the feds. if this guy was such a piece of shit why the hell was Phil loaning him money for 3 years he played Phil and most likely Phil will be going to prison for it , the terrorist angle def helps for a hung jury

Last edited by strococs; 03/20/19 12:14 AM.