Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Don't flatter yourself Moe, I don't read enough of your worthless posts to know you even admitted to such.

Like I said, you're rambling. You need to take something to STFU.

And it has nothing to do with mental illness, it has to do with idiots who post stupid shit just to get reactions out of people. Don't get mad now because someone shoved your self serving bullshit back in your face. Learn that families here in the States look after each other instead of trying to tell us different. You have no fucking clue what happens over here obviously but yet here you are trying to tell us how we should act and what we should do. Take this lesson to learn instead of opening your big fucking mouth again.

tbh, it's really not a middle class custom in this country for extended family like uncles to be defensive of young women. Typically it's just the father, and even then it's mostly limited to stern advice. Unless in the case of an emergency, where even then it's typically handled through legal channels. That being said, I would agree that among the lower and working class it's definitely more common for uncles to aggressively defend nieces.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea