Originally Posted by UncleVig

OC have done business with terrorists at home and in Italy. They have no standards about who they do business with.

Immediately after 9/11 they were thinking of ways to make money off that terrorist attack.

So making money by bid rigging waste removal is working with terrorists? If you use that insane logic the the military was working with terrorists and the fireman working overtime along with every contractor doing military work post 9/11.
Most wise guys I have known of are very patriotic Americans, many wereWWII , Korean, Vietnam Vets.
[/quote]
---------------------------------------------

Don't know american wise guys but in italy they've done stuff i can't understand. I.e. Bidognetti and Sandokan (Casalesi), have thousands of tons of toxic waste buried in their region (caserta and napoli). Clan members have told them a the time (90ies) that they are all poisoning their people, their land and their water. The answer was, we don't give a fu*k we only drink water from the bottles we buy. In Italy newspaper say that the Ndrangheta has regular meetings with islamic terrorists and also many fake passports, id's etc have been produced in naples.

I go back to Frank Cali, I feel really sorry for the kids, no kids deserve to see their father die like they did. But I don't see any revenge coming, I mean in New York rats walk around and nobody touches them. Everybody knows where this rats work or live and nothing happens. Why should they revenge now?