Originally Posted by Shampoo
Originally Posted by Hollander
The FBI’s recordings of this alleged N.J. mobster read like an episode of ‘The Sopranos’

https://www.nj.com/crime/2019/03/th...ead-like-an-episode-of-the-sopranos.html

This dude is made in Philly and had a yearly goal of pulling down $250k. And he was selling meth, H, and robbing armored trucks to get there. I gotta say....if you are almost 60 years old, I’m not sure I’d risk a 20 year prison sentence over $250k a year. Is $250k on par with what most made guys in a town like Philly bring in? That just seems a little on the low side to me.

Its still so unbelieveble to me, 250k a year for a LA COSA NOSTRA member in the US?! Its sooooo soo little its sick.. We see all these moveis about Mafia etc and for a mobster to make only 250k a year? Its fucking crazy. Yes its much money but not when you deal with all the shit he dealt with. He is supposed to make that in a month, in US? 300 million people.

Like i've said before its so crazy cause i know guys here in little fucking Sweden that makes those kind of money in like 5-6 months. And this mobster from the US had a goal of pulling down that in a year.

But i guess its like that. I have a friend over here he used to sell weed and coke by the gram here where i live. He went to some city in Texas and lived there for a year, he got new friends who dealt with drugs and he said to me when he came back that it was Wierd how little they made. He was like "I made more money here when i was 15".