This is the latest update on the Narducci matter. The trial was listed for April 1, 2019. The defense just filed a continuous because of the latest discovery that was turned over to the defense. This is going to be hard for anybody to believe. I doubted it myself until I was told it was 100% true. It is a fact that the governments star witness against Narducci was a member of a terrorist group based in Lebanon. I already know you think I'm full of shit! Anyway this terrorist defected from Lebanon and went to Isreal asking for political asylum. Lebanon sentenced this witness to death. One of the Attorney's also included in the motion that the witness is also still involved in criminal activity. How on earth can this government use a terrorist, liar, drug addict, etc... aginst an American citizen. I have to sometimes wonder who the real bad guys are. They should be downright ashamed of themselves. Just goes to show what a over zealous US attorney named Han would do for a conviction. Use a terrorist to indict a man for a loan. JUST DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I can only imagine what else will be coming out of this case. All I can say is GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Will keep you posted.