Originally Posted by pmac
Hes dead in jail all 5 families and there lowest dope dealling associate of a cousin of some made guy will be having nice canteen and some money waiting for him if he gets out and the easy button if he wants it just for poking him a few times or boil some baby oil or tuna can or old lock n a sock. We never really talk about it but fact theres way more lcn guys made or associate in the state cans then feds. He porked. Better have had some ufc skills. Top it off the blacks n spanish will get him from the trump stuff like it or not. But hes going strait to pc at rikers island im thinking ? That were you go awaiting trial rite nyc bb members.

Yeah he’ll be in pc for sure, but the second he’s out of it he’s gonna get hit by someone LCN related or someone just looking to earn more rep.

Guy strikes me as a narcissistic nut. Probably writing on his hands just to get people talking even more.

I don’t think there’s really any chance of this, but only way it’s still a hit is if someone knew he had a beef with Cali and got in his ear. Staten Island is tight knit and gossip gets around. I doubt it but throwing out a conspiracy theory.