Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Hollander
Not an apology it was just a theory if Gene didn't came out a few months ago nobody would talk about them.

Exactly. It was a reasonable theory considering their history. Like I’ve mentioned before Gene seemed to be more well liked than John but he probably will never be out of the life considering he was involved with the Fatico crew as a teenager

Wasn't it John Gotti who wanted to be in the public eye all the time in the first place? And what about his daughter's reality TV career? Who foisted that on her? If they don't want this kind of attention, they are going about it the wrong way.

The reason guys like Corozzo, Inzerillo and Marino are spoken about in relation to this case on forums but not in the media is because the average joe doesn't know who they are. And that's precisely because they chose to be more low-key than the Gottis and chose not to rub their crimes in the nose of the Feds and all their victims.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.