Originally Posted by thebigfella
Originally Posted by JC
Originally Posted by thebigfella
If Peter Gotti was the official boss and the street administration decided to take his power, either a deal needs to be worked out or retribution is expected don't you think. Nobody tooked amusio or the snakes power, or John gotti. The boss is the boss is the boss! The big chair belongs to the Gotti's

How does one tooked something? Who is Amusio? What you wrote is highly improbable and shows little thought on your part. Just like Billy Madison you might want to start school over from the beginning, obviously one time through was not enough.

Another gangster bb snob, I've seen your kind before... your nothing special. Anybody with common sense knows I meant Vic amuso, sorry for adding another vowel, I mean, you are our grammar guy right? And I guess me and all of the FBI agents needs to go back to school as well because we believe the Gotti's are involved. Listen up grammar guy, before you come on here adding comma's and periods to people's posts try to have facts on your side when you disagree with an educated opinion.

Pointing out that tooked is not a word isn't being the grammar police. Good job in your last post, you sounded much better. See, I knew that you could do it big fella, way to go!