Originally Posted by pmac
rizzuto from the grave......

pmac, you the man! lol

For those that say it might be them, I don't see it. They learned the hard way about fooling around with Americans when Vito went to prison. Too much risk IMHO.

Originally Posted by m2w
the best for a secretive guy like cali and a city full of cameras like ny, the murder was very professional, probably zips
just see the difference with zottola one, they used blacks and they got arrested, i doubt they catch this killer in a short period

There are a lot of cameras in NYC but they're not in every yard you know... He didn't quite live in downtown NYC in the middle of tourist territory. CCTV is about the only chance they have at this point and that won't show much.

As for someone saying road rage, I just don't see it. Cali had enough time to be inside his house, long enough for the guy to show up and pull past the SUV, then reverse it into the Escalade, and then get out and they shake hands? A road rager wouldn't want to strike up a friendy conversation with someone, then shake hands with him, and then pump 12 shots in him before taking off again. No freaking way. Someone wanted him dead, this was not a random road raging kill, this was calculated.