Originally Posted by Serpiente
If it’s a Gambino thing then that’s it they will handle there own.

Now guys are saying other countries or guys from other countries “ you are talking something way way different !

You are talking the five families and what ever is left in America going at these guys .... that shit would be personal and you would get young recruits coming out of the woodwork to get in a family to get at these guys ....

I don’t think none of them are stupid enough to take a shot at a American family......that would be stupid .... talking about killing business ..... guys would do everything to get them and there rackets .

Even people on the edge would be looking for pay back .... I would not doubt guys taking random shots At known members of International crew.

If the hit came from out of country, there's not much that can be done. The American LE is so up these guys that they don't have that kind of freedom, not to mention they would not even know who to hit, as this could be from Sicily, Calabria, Toronto, or Montreal.

Killing a guy this big is most like not internal. Its probably a message for them to get out of the drug game.

Originally Posted by Serpiente
If it’s a Gambino thing then that’s it they will handle there own.

Now guys are saying other countries or guys from other countries “ you are talking something way way different !

You are talking the five families and what ever is left in America going at these guys .... that shit would be personal and you would get young recruits coming out of the woodwork to get in a family to get at these guys ....

I don’t think none of them are stupid enough to take a shot at a American family......that would be stupid .... talking about killing business ..... guys would do everything to get them and there rackets .

The type of car being driven here is irrelevant, it's completely possible that this hit came from multiple layers. In Canada we see most of the hits being carried by associates rather than actual family members.

Last edited by BronaZora; 03/15/19 05:06 PM.