Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by spartan
Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Originally Posted by spartan
Shocking that the boss of a major crime family wouldn't have more security around his house. Forget cameras. I would think bulletproof windows, doors, and body guards permanently stationed there.

I see what your saying but they barely even kill people anymore in New York. Let alone come to their house and do it while they’re family is inside. I bet after this everyone is on high alert tho and rolling around strapped up

I understand what you're saying, but it just seems so odd. The Gambinos are a big organization. Crime bosses is southern Europe live in literal bunkers.

Who ever did this wanted to send a message. There are just so many possibilities, but I don't know much about NYC so I can only make silly guesses. I do think LE will figure out the shooter, but I'm not so sure about who gave the order.

I would rule out anything to do with Canada. I don't think many Canadian OC members want to get extradited to the US.

in bunker live only fugitive in italy most of bosses live withouth bodyguards and walk unarmed if there is not any mafia war
anyway if was rally gotti ny could became like montreal

When I say "bunker' I don't mean underground. I'm talking about thick/high walls around houses, multiple large dogs, cameras, bullet proof glass, thick doors etc etc.