Originally Posted by azguy
You guys are so funny an either don't read or do any research.

1st, mansion? That's no mansion. It's a regular old is house. Watch the video.

Second, by all accounts he was well liked and was asked and turned down the top spot in what 2012/2013 by all accounts.

3rd, the last Officlal Boss was Quiet Dom Cefalu and they were tight

4th, Peter Gotti is nothing to nobody and not even boss in name sake - that's a press thing to keep the Gotti name alive.

5th, if this large coke shipment bust was indeed related to him he'd be having the killing done not the other way around. You think he's driving, arranging or protecting that shit. He's 15 people removed from anything.

6th, this is internal to the Gambino's. they knew where he lived, the best time to get him there and probably felt he would be most relaxed existing his house on short notice. Maybe the whole ruse was to get his back turned so he couldn't run, defend himself or otherwise survive as it sounds like once his back was turned he was shot and then shot multiple times while on the ground. 12 casings, not taking any chances of surviving.

Someone felt it was there time and that was that.

I thought Peter Gotti was just boss in ceremony only, a lightning rod if you will. I can't say that I remember his name being mentioned all that frequently in recent news dispatches about the Gambino family.

Re: Cefalu. I remember the press announcing he was anointed as the boss but was that ever official? I feel they jumped the gun on that one.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.