Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Getting my refrigerator worked on. I kept hearing a clicking coming from my kitchen and couldn't figure out where exactly it was coming from. After noticing the fridge "sweating" (water slightly running down the front of it), I had a pretty good idea what was making the noise.

Good luck, thought we were going to have to change our 8year old fridge a few months ago.
Electric bill went soaring, we checked everything and deduced it was the fridge,,,,, after removing the back panel we saw it had a bunch of dust and hair from a dog we had, the debree clogged the motor of the fan that cooled the system. After cleaning it out , all good.

Strange, we always cleaned behind the unit but never thought of cleaning the inside of the unit and its working parts.
That did the trick.

Im heading to NYC for a meet. Then dinner and some Jazz after a few cigars.

Sounds like your evening plans are awesome. Have fun DP!

Yeah, they dusted the bottom of the fridge to see if that would do it but it didn't. So they had to swap it out with another unit so they could work on it today. Thankfully, when I woke up this morning all the food was cold this morning in the fridge. They said I should have my old one back in a day or two. We'll see what the issue is.