Was a very short clip. They included that same pic up above. There really wasn't much to it other than she was saying how the life wasn't glamorous for her and her dad wasn't rolling in $$$ and that it was hard for her mother to raise the kids after he got murdered.

I just happened to watch it recently when I found an old box of VHS tapes. There were also some tapes from when I was recording The Sopranos from waaaaay back in the day when HBO was 1 channel and that was channel 2. Ha. They may have used this special to cast many of the roles for The Sopranos, there was no mention of the show and they both came out in 99. There were lots of clips from "Gotti" so it wasn't that they couldn't get the clearance from HBO or something to use their stuff. Just about everyone that was on the show ended up on The Sopranos as some point, except for the actor who played Frank Locascio in the Gotti flick. He was featured pretty heavily in the TNT show. In one of the little skits he whacks whatever character Pastore was playing and the big guy who had a little beef with Paulie at Richie's homecoming party at the Bing. I don't think he had a name in the show, just the one scene.