Caught the first part the other night. I'm pretty torn on what to believe to be honest. On one hand, MJ was definitely a strange, eccentric man and I can understand why he would want to be around innocent children since just about everyone on Earth wanted something from him or his status. I do believe the guy just wanted genuine companionship that would be impossible to get from anyone EXCEPT a child because they are too young and innocent to develop those ulterior motives. But his behavior was very shaky at best considering alllll the time and especially the unsupervised time he spent with kids.

On the other hand, MJ was investigated heavily throughout the end of his life when it came to the abuse allegations, reading reports it seems like they really left no stone unturned. MJ went to court and won. Even the kid Robson from this doc testified in MJ's defense at his trial around 2005. That same Robson was trying to publish a book about MJ but it was never picked up. He also sued MJ's estate in 2013. This guy is obviously out for something but just because he is doesn't mean he wasn't abused. Guess we'll never know the truth.