Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by pmac
wonder that to furio. is mario gallo a made guy to? casso inducted alot of young guys from 1987 1992. says mario gallo been free since 2009. hes 51. shit he killed this dude when he was like 21. lucky gotti didnt have him killed also for shooting the guy with gus. what a cluster fuck. vic amuso gives the order to kill gus, they used bonnano kids then gotti has 1 killed for friendly fire. 3 families one guy

In blackhand site chart Galione was made in 1990, Mario Gallo maybe was made after the 2009 but his name should stay in a list, and its strange because made his bones and dont flipped in 1997 maybe the fact the he made 12 y whole Galiena made 18 y its the reason why he is not made?

As far as I know there was no order to.kill Farace, acted on his own.

At first the 5 families were helping to hide Farace until the heat was turned up so bad they had to get rid of him.

Farace was xhild.hood friends with Louis Tuzzio a Bonnanno associate and Mario Gallo was his protache,

Tuzzio was a SHOOTER with NOTCHES on his belt.

,Tuzzio was close with Tommie Karate.
Froggy Galliione was friends with Tuzzio and Gallo However, an associate of the Luch.

They lured Farace to a corner in Bensonhurst 18th and i81th street
Under the pretense of exchanging letters with for his mother.

He was In a double parked car off the corner and Louie drove by in a van and had a tech 9 and opened fire, on the street Nicky Tuzzio, Galliine and Gallo were all firing shots as from the drivers side Sclafani who was driving Farace got out and fired a few shots.

The after math was Farace was dead and Scalfani was wounded.

There 100's of cards feds etc. Because of who it was.

After that Gotti ordered everyone from the hit team murderers for hitting Sclafani

Louie Tuzzio shortly thereafter was told he was getting his button he knew at the time it were possible t that he was going to get whacked and he did.

The luch's made Galliine and Gallo was in his crew.
At one point the two were shaking every I dependant drug dealer in Bensonhurst

Nicky was bad on drugs no one took him in he got locked up for pulling a crack head score and eventually flipped

So Mario Gallo is made or not?