Moe Tilden, I just read your post and would like to put my word on the information that I shared on this blog. This is also more info for the non-belivers! My source has told me that they find something new every single day about this witness (liar). The latest is that when the feds first went to him it was because the witness was being scrutinized by the feds for a matter involving himself. So that means that they were going after him and he AGAIN needed an out and what he did was use Narducci's name to get that out. Ask yourself a question? Why in the world would Narducci try to extort this liar out of his money when his wife had a legitimate promissory note??? I'm sure this would be a no brainer in the courts to get your money back as well as your legal fees. By the way his wife did in fact file an action in federal court dated 2/07/19. I'm sure you can look it up. Can not wait to hear how they answer this action!!! Also in case you do not know about civil actions, the liar will eventually be deposed about this matter before the trial. This gives the defense another crack at the liar.

No where did I ever make any claims about Narducci's character. I just like to see people get there fair shake. I never said that this guy was a boy scout or a candidate for man of the year. But believe me you will be seeing a lot more about this trial and what the feds can do. They have too much power. Don't be there next statistic!!!!! Ciao

Last edited by phillyguy39; 03/01/19 05:09 PM.