Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Originally Posted by phillyguy39
Guys on this blog like Moe Tilden want to hang people without one stitch of evidence.

Don't worry, nobody takes him seriously nor pay much attention to him. There are reasons why...

A few things:

Why would attorneys working this case divulge that information to you?

Unless they are working for Narducci and want to disseminate false information favorable to their client.

How do we know you aren't making this up?

There are a lot of fantasists on the forum past and present who are obsessed with the mafia and fabricate stuff to make themselves look like they have insider info and who never have anything bad to say about mobsters; they are inherently biased when it comes to mob cases and can't look at these things impartially.

To take what you are saying at face value, you have to believe Narducci has a heart of gold, and is rather gullible, which to be honest, flies in the face of everything that's been said about his ruthlessness and intelligence over the years on this forum; can't have your cake and eat it, and all that.

Also, what you say, assuming it's the truth, still doesn't explain several things that are on record about this case.

I guess we'll have to wait for it all to come out in the wash!

But getting your info from MobTalkRadio like sources is the equivalent of a Republican getting info from Alex Jones and saying it's the hand on gospel truth about something.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.