Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Is that life without parole?

Penalties in the us are crazy. All these yanks missed the boat when they first got off the boat. Should’ve gone Canada or even the uk. US penalties are nuts. To get a full life sentence you have to kill multiple people over in the uk. And even then there’s a chance you’ll get out. A famous cop killer from the 60s got out quite some years back. In the US he would’ve been put down.

Recent Narducci bust would’ve been community service over here at the most lol. People talking about 5years in the US..

You got it, doesn't matter here in the uk he could have sold dope and been sentenced back in 87 got out in the late 90s sold more dope been convicted again been out late 2000s and went for a third time and be due out on the street again... it is crazy someone can get life without parole for a non violent crime

Ok, from now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. Frank White