Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Irishman12
DP, yes, I've had Papa Johns. Was never a huge fan. Whenever I would bite in to it, the cheese would pull away from the crust every time! Plus, I stopped buying from them years ago because the owner of the company refused to pay for his employees to have health care coverage. So anyone who was a full-time employee could no longer work more than 30 hours because he'd have to pay their insurance. This is the guy who created Pizza Hut, sold it for millions, made a boat load of money, lives in a castle, and refuses to pay his employees health care coverage. So yes, I've had it but I no longer patronize their establishment and it's been that way for a number of years now. And the commercials they're running now are funny because now it's this whole "we" thing now that the owner has been ousted due to his racist remarks during a company exercise/training.

They just closed a Papa Johns up here in the N.E. Phila. area..Hmmmm...racism??..its mixed here..but they never did much biz anyway being it was in a a lousy strip mall..

It's more popular down south in my opinion. DP, glad to see I've managed to steer you clear of there as well.