Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
I think Salvie was just way to loyal tos scarfo he didn’t believe that he was in danger. I always wished that salvie made the first moved and knocked off Nicky and Phil Leonetti. Imagine that the philly mob would be totally different today. Joey Merlino would have been a nobody. But does anyone think Joey and the young Turks would have been able to go to war and win against salvie and his guys?

The Philly guys would of lined up behind Salvie no doubt.... but the mob was not a complete mess like now , you would of have to answer to the Chin and Carmine and Amuso ect....

That’s the reason you have to fliprun or take the bullet ..

The Philly guys did not like Nick being in AC they were very very jealous of Phil and even Jr. it was like they were better then Philly guys or something.

Even in the street they were like two separate families because they lived in Philly and others lived at the shore year round .... crazy how these guys think but trust me that’s how it was.

See a lot of guys were hating on Chuckie and with good reason, those guys started making good money and they started licking there chops if they could get one or the other to slip because they knew Nick would knock down anyone that broke the rules.

Very very cut throat life !

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/25/19 10:36 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."