Originally Posted by Irishman12
Had some Dominoes earlier today. Prior to a couple of years ago, I hadn't had Dominoes since I was a kid because I remember one time our school ordered pizza and it was catered by Dominoes. The pizza was so greasy and cardboard like the teachers actually called up and complained. Plus, being in New York, the world's best pizza, you don't order from Dominoes. Anyway, a couple of years ago a friend wanted to order some when we were getting together and since then, I've actually become a fan of it again. They have a good buttery crust and it's not greasy or cardboard like anymore. Anyways, I know they're trying to expand more now than just pizza as they offer chicken wings, chicken bites, pastas, sandwiches, salads, etc. They're running a promotion where each item is $5.99 if you order 2 or more. So I grabbed a Chicken Parm sandwich and an Italian Sausage marinara pasta (in addition to a medium 2-topping pizza). Again, each item for $5.99 so it came to a little under $20, which isn't too bad considering the amount of food you got. I had the Chicken Parm sandwich and about half of the pizza (with extra cheese and ham) for lunch. The sandwich wasn't bad but it was a little small and I don't think it was worth $6. For dinner I'm gonna try the pasta and may even finish the pizza.

I had no idea Doms even made sandwiches.

Ive been told Papa Johns is better than Doms but never had it.

Have you tried Papa’s?

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.